NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Any more UFO's Cliff? I think we are close to the day when the truth will out.

Not at moment but with this latest modded cam created will possibly capture one someday maybe when they fly past for the olympics ;) think they waiting for that as havent captured nothing for awhile. nothing hiding in clouds either.

About time disclosure of ufo's the truth is told like even about past stuff.

I'm going to wire up 20 meter Infrared beam pointing at skies hopefully one day some ufo mite wounder what heck me beam thing is lol.

Mite get radio scanner sometime listen to them planes seen nice scanner in maplins for cheap

also

maybe when digital switch over is happening mite play around with analog tv antenna with classic tv big bang static

then again dont want headache allready suffer from neurology

on tabs for that

Watching static on TV will give you a headache

then again mite get satelite dish and look into radio astronomy if someone makes me the black box kit for it ;)

Well caught ,

It's no easy thing to photograph ,

Spent the afternoon snapping away through the storms we had here and managed to catch 3 ,

012.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

Awesome they are i was out at time teeside park was in hobbycraft and when was thundering lightening they was some electric trip out in shop went all dark lol.

i just checked me images that me computer was automatic taking images and lucky capture one captures few others but they where like wierd looking like massive white line across image.

Wired up 20 meter infrared transmitter possibility them ufo's may see

Seti should try that ;)

modded xbox skycam is also motion detect from look this weather still raining here middlesbrough uk mite thunder lighten again later today.

couple other images that took from june 15th 2012.

Thats me skycam in image below have that thing running 24/7.

cliffs%20skycam.jpg

Couple more images day me cam took the lightening.

Snap-6-15-2012_14-54-53.jpg

Snap-6-15-2012_14-49-11.jpg

Snap-6-15-2012_14-46-02.jpg

I remembered a video of Tim Samaras who does Storm Chasers on Discovery talking about lightning.

What this shows is there is more to lightning than even he tought was known. Wha the shows in this video clip from the Blitzortung lightning detector website is fasinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS2FBXDu2iw&

Very slow motion lightning with what looks like vertical strikes happening in a very fast time frame.

Archived