Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Anyone Purchased From This Outlet?

Damo636

I've just been having a quick browse through the products that they sell - some nice gear on there - not least a refractor for E1.2million....

http://www.astroshop.eu/apm-apochromatic-refractor-ap-510-6500-cnc-ii-ota/p,8508

I'm loving the suggested accessories.

£1m telescope - check. £1m observatory to contain it - check. Sod it! If only I'd bought the star atlas and stool, I'd know where to look and have somewhere to sit whilst doing it!

Russell

I'm loving the suggested accessories.

£1m telescope - check. £1m observatory to contain it - check. Sod it! If only I'd bought the star atlas and stool, I'd know where to look and have somewhere to sit whilst doing it!

Russell

You forgot the villa in Teneriffe :hello2::D:D

John

Damo don't know anything about them but was considering them for a 16" meade LB, but actually found a supplier in ireland for almost same price. Ktectelescopes

Barry

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with these people and what kind of service you received....

http://www.astroshop.eu/

It's a great shop and you shouldn't have any problems with them. The staff are helpful and attentive. You order, and three working days later your package has arrived. If there's a delay due to lack of stock, they'll let you know and refund you if you don't want to wait.

Living in Spain there's just one teeny weeny hitch with the shop, some of their stuff maybe a tad more expensive than other outlets, not always, but it is worth shopping about. Saying that, buying from Astroshop - if you're out on the Continent - is certainly a headache free experience and in every delivery they include a little bag of teddy-bear sweeties and a little catelogue of more stuff to buy.

Thanks guys. I clicked on the " too expensive" link next to the 21mm Ethos, added the website url where I can buy it cheapest and they came back with a great individual offer. With the exchange rate at the minute it works out at not that much more than from the states . If my American plan doesn't work out I have this to fall back on so its reassuring to hear they are a good company.

Maybe we could all chip a few pounds each as a deposit and raise the rest within the 18-24 months delivery time. Any volunteers to build the mount? We could time share the beast.

Count me out, it's not supplied with a mount.:hello2: For that sort of money I would at least expect an EQ3 or a tabletop alt-az.

If Greece and Spain go bump the Eur 1 million will look quite cheap.

APM do a little mount with a 660lb payload that should work with the

APM-Lzos 510/6500 Triplet APO. I'd go for the stainless steel version though. :hello2:

APM Professional Mount APM-GE 300 with Little Foot GoTo Controller

http://www.apm-telescopes.net/en/Mounts-Tripods/Equatorial-Mounts/Motorized-Mounts/APM-GE-300-488.html

John

post-14522-133877783266_thumb.jpg

Archived