Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The gremlins have struck!

We lost our Internet connection yesterday afternoon. At first we assumed it was us, we figured we had bashed a cable or something, but we now know it is a problem here at the Exeter Business Centre. They are confident it will be fixed later today.

Our website is unaffected, it is just that we can't get online to monitor the helpdesk or respond to emails. Apologies for the inconvenience.

We shall use this downtime to arrange more Clarence items :-)

Thank-you for your patience,

Steve (posted via phone/3G!)

Poor drills, especially as its a business park. In this day and age more and more businesses rely upon an internet connection. I hope this doesnt produce too much of an effect to your business Steve!!

We're back :)

did you feed them after dark again steve;):evil6:;):evil6::D:D

I normally hide the Jaffa cakes after 4.30 :)

We have some catching up to do with emails and the helpdesk and we lost a mornings worth of order processing/dispatch but we are all present and correct so should be back up to speed tomorrow :(

And we have some clearance items to post...

Behind the scenes at FLO ...

Gremlin+2.jpg

I must admit to being rather disappointed that someone has leaked a photo of me at work.. :evil6::) I shall be investigating here and will act accordingly....

I did tell them not to feed me after midnight :(

:)

James

Archived