NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

BBC S@N Mag Piccie!

MikeWilson

I umm'ed and 'arred about posting this here, but I was pretty pleased overall with the way the image came out so thought I'd share my happiness with you all :blob10:

7003077455_85ea3411e2_z.jpg

My Astrophoto in BBC Sky at Night Magazine [March 2012] by MikeWPhotos, on Flickr

And congrats to the winner this month for a particularly beautiful partial eclipse of the moon from the Shetland Islands.

Thanks to everyone in the SGL community for their support and particularly the imaging advice!

I used to work as principal photographer for RCM&E magazine and was always proud when my pics were in there for all to see.

Wait til you get the front cover!

Congrats Mike I know how you feel when your work gets published :blob10:

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments :blob10:

That's two published this year of the three sent in. I won't be sending anymore any time soon though as I've changed some equipment and now I have to start the learning curve (for mono imaging) all over again!

All the best,

Mike

Archived