Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clouds

Avo

Can you all stop buying things please? My scope is about to become a rather expensive clothes horse and climbing frame for my 1 yr old.

agreed! My scope has already required dusting multiple times in the past few days...at one point i swear i could have actually written in the dust collected on it!

People with new telescopes, can you open the boxes quickly so the 'Box of Clouds' (that comes with all new scopes) does not escape:D I have had my telescope sitting in its box on the settee in the lounge for nearly a week wanting to go out. Finally had to move it today as the wife was getting fed up seeing a great big box (as she calls it) sitting in the lounge with us.

If there are still clouds around early next week, you can blame me as I am expecting a new scope to arrive, once Ian King has the goods delivered.

Peter

agreed! My scope has already required dusting multiple times in the past few days...at one point i swear i could have actually written in the dust collected on it!

heh heh!

I saw my 1 yr old get the EP out of the box and chew it. He gets more fun and use out of it than I do :p

heh heh!

I saw my 1 yr old get the EP out of the box and chew it. He gets more fun and use out of it than I do ;)

Eeeek! My kit is in the dining room where the toddler isn't allowed. He's seen the mount a couple of times and seemed a bit awed by it, but I wouldn't trust him near he scope or small accessories. Toddlers just love destroying things..... ;)

I went out in basingstoke at 9pm, there was some cloud cover but did manage to do some viewing with our bins.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Yeah, sorry I jinxed it! Got a little bit of observing time on Jupiter, then spent an hour or so enjoying the moon.

PM me if you're interested in meeting up some time? Pug

Archived