NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

Yeah I do want to do similar, there is a little star party in Galloway around 12th April - I am not sure whether I will be free but if I am I want to go...

Also I came across this, it might be of use when looking for dark places, there is a interactive map - it tell you the sky quality straight away upon the clicking on the map

http://www.need-less.org.uk/

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done nephalem what have you ordered? Just on with making a case for mine so I can store it and transport it safer.Guy who I got the mount off had already made one for the mount top so thought I'd sort one for the scope.Hope there is some clear sky Wednesday night hopefully I'll get to use it?

Well done nephalem what have you ordered? Just on with making a case for mine so I can store it and transport it safer.Guy who I got the mount off had already made one for the mount top so thought I'd sort one for the scope.Hope there is some clear sky Wednesday night hopefully I'll get to use it?

I've order the Altair Astro APO super ED F6 and HEQ5 Pro mount. The 2 month countdown begins :-(

Archived