Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M31 from Weymouth and Kelling

RobH

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PI is a little obsessive at times :clouds1:

Wait till you start playing with pixel math :D

Anything that says 'math' immediately sends me to sleep!

I blame my schooldays, when all 4 periods of Monday morning were maths, with a teacher who wasn't interested. It was so dull that I used to dream I'd woken up, had my brekky, gone to school, been through assembly, gone through the terminal boredom of the morning.......then I'd wake up and have to do it for real :cussing:

Rob

Can I ask what the 2 bright areas at the 10o'clock position are?

I presume they are stars in the Milky Way rather than any features of Andromeda, unless they are supernova or star clusters

Hi CC.....The bluish one is a foreground star, and the more orange one to its right is M32, another galaxy.

Cheers

Rob

Cracker mate! Well done.

It is such a hard object to do well, that's certainly one to strike from the list... although I suspect that you'll have another go next year :icon_salut:

Ant

You're right Ant.....not enough data to bring out the really really faint stuff, so I will probably throw another few hours at it :)

Rob

Archived