Hi every one

Hungovergraham

Hi everyone I brought myself a telescope about 3 wks ago ive fished for yrs and lotts of nights looking upwards at stars.always said one day il treat myself to a scope.now I don't fish so here I am.i very grn to it all but keen to learn I'm after doing quite a bit of photography I have found its a bit more complex then 1st thought so abit of help needed plse.i brought myself a s/w 150p and eq3 i just ordered a heq 5 goto to help with photos told its a must ? I wil be upgrading scope for a s/w Quattro 8cf quite soon dose anyone think this is a good move told its very good for photography.my Camara is a Panasonic lumix g3 4/3rds.

Hi Graham and welcome to the forum. The proposed HEQ5 mount is a very good idea though I am not as familiar with the new scope. You might find more technical advice is if you post a small question over on the imaging section as there is a huge amount of experience there.

Glad you could join us and clear skies for now.

James

Archived