NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Rosette re-edit

MartinB

In February I did a narrow band Ha OIII and SII image. It showed up a lot of nice detail but I was unhappy that despite all I did at the time I couldn't stop the Ha (green) swamping things. Have thought about it a bit since then and heres another go at it. SII - red (not much of that), OIII - blue and Ha - green. I like it a lot more now. Here are the 2 to compare. Lastest 1st

image.jpg

Re edit

image.jpg

Original

I do admire conscientious approach some of you guys have to your imaging. You are prepared to hold work in abeyance until another time in order to get it the way you would like it to be.. More expert eyes than mine, including your own MB, will obviously see a measured improvement in the restructured image. I suppose I too would need to agree that the second attempt has made a noticeable difference, but I think it would have taken some constructive criticism from others to prompt me to make some changes. I am aware my naivety is probably showing here.

I think both efforts are excellent, the second wins by a half a length. :)

Ron. :)

Oooh!!, now that is nice Martin.

Very well worth the effort of the re-work.

That's the trouble with this imaging lark, we are never satisfied are we? :)

Its the never ending 'learning curve' I guess.

Dave

Archived