NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

January Meet

Matthew

This months meet will be on the 28th,sorry about the confusion with the dates (i forgot to check my calendar).If its windy again we will be moving to the other site at Blaenavon.If you follow the road past the car park for about 500 yards you will find another car park on your right hand side,but be careful the road is a little bumpy.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its easy in the day but in the night you cant see them,im going to make a sign to place on the turning for the site.All being well i will have a spare scope set up for those coming without one,ive bought a 5" mak.

Its easy in the day but in the night you cant see them,im going to make a sign to place on the turning for the site.All being well i will have a spare scope set up for those coming without one,ive bought a 5" mak.

Nice one mat, which one have you bought? Any chance of a couple of pics?

This months meet will be on the 28th,sorry about the confusion with the dates (i forgot to check my calendar).If its windy again we will be moving to the other site at Blaenavon.If you follow the road past the car park for about 500 yards you will find another car park on your right hand side,but be careful the road is a little bumpy.

will come along also folks will bring a 12" dob on a tracker the other stuff too heavy!!! stuy

no not that clever mate:icon_confused:!! bought one from the uk works well mate!! the dob optics were made in russia by intes micro was on my mount but moved things about with my set up its an f5 regards stuy

Sounds like there's gonna be some serious scopes at the next meet, just hope I can make the next one as it would be great to see the differences in size and shape and the respective characteristics between dobs and maks rather than just reading about it in books or SGL

i hope to make it this time i can bring a spair scope if i can fit it all in my smart car !!! s/w 127 goto it will be the first time under dark skys and a s/w 114 goto for any one to have a play with ( if i can get it all in ) Lenny

Evening all,

I'll b bringing me TAL 6" newt, and if it's ok, my daughter and partner will be comming with their 114mm newt (none of our kit is GOTO)

A pair of binos, flask, n cups.

If it all goes well, (weather) it will be nice for us newbies to see you guys setup (marks out of 10) and get some "pointers"

Andy

Archived