KEEPING MY HAND IN

CELESCOPE

Well been some time since i done an image, so went out last night just to keep my hand in , lost the touch a bit me thinks , and not much get up and go at the moment , but need to try and keep it going else i will loose interest completely, just done a very quick one of the famous two , only about 26 subs at 60 secs , got tired lol , main problem is , no Dome yet so stuck in a rut , oh well ,

Taken with the ED80 and CLS filter

Rog

image.jpg

Nicely framed shot, and nice 'tracking' to go with it, so chear up!!

Soon the nights are going to be too short for doing any decent imaging for a while anyway.

So, plenty of time to climb out of that 'rut', and have the Dome sorted by the time the dark nights return.

"trust me, I'm an astronomer" :)

Dave

Hey Rog,

That's another very nice set of DSOs there. I don't think you lost any of your touch...You still got it...

Keep getting out there...the dome will come and it will change everything...It will be so very nice to have your kit all set up, quiet and dark, dark....I miss my observatory....

Cheers

Doug

Nah!, you're not losing it at all Rog. you are just under a cloud of frustration waiting for you know what to finally put in an appearance.

You just have to keep occupied, and put it to the back of your mind. It will soon arrive, and when it does, let's hope there are no glitches.

You have been conspicuous by your absence, so keep the pics coming for us.

Ron. :)

Very nice Rog but just marking time eh. How about a really deep image of the Virgo cluster with the ED80 and F/R whilst you're waiting for the dome. That's one I've fancied since my guide camera packed in but haven't had the chance.

Archived