Hi from Sunderland

ianaiken

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Michael, I actually turned up at the Starbeque the other night with my Father, we had a great time looking through people's scope, and enjoyed the wealth of information Dave had to offer. I admit I am not good with names but I do think you greeted us :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Michael, I actually turned up at the Starbeque the other night with my Father, we had a great time looking through people's scope, and enjoyed the wealth of information Dave had to offer. I admit I am not good with names but I do think you greeted us :-)

Sadly I could not make it.:) Because I was in Mauritius:D) Meeting tomorrow Sunday 9th at Washington wetlands Trust. PM me if you are interested and I can arrange to either take you or meet you. It is a workshop meeting where we get to tinker:p

Thanks all again.

Damian - Druridge bay is great, nice and dark, and great for fishing, although we prefer Creswell beach for fishing. Where did you get setup?

Michael - great meeting you last night, thanks for the warm welcome and offers. I'll be seeing you at the next meeting if not before, pending schedule.

Archived