NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

S194 (Introducing Astronomy) results are out!

Kwizxi

Cjg (those letters are my initials..well they were before I got married!) Hi! I'm finding it ok so far, although so far I have only been working on shorter modules. I'm studying microbiology at the moment, which I'm really having to work at to make sure I stay on track. I start a 60 credit module in January which will put up my study hours quite a bit, that'll be tough! It also helps that I have fairly flexible working hours.

Hello and congratulations. I also did this course and logged on today to see that I had passed. I'm pleased, as some of the questions were a bit confusing at the time and I had no idea of what my scores would be. I hope to be doing S104 in January.

6543, congrats to you too :) I really agonised over some of that EMA, I think you're right, it was confusing in places. See you on S104 in Janurary, I've registered on that and am just waiting to apply for the finance.

Kwizxi - Thank you, I look forward to seeing you in January! I am also registered and waiting to sort out the finance.

Congrats to you also Adz... there is a section under where it says "Pass," which should allow you to "view info on your performance..." click on it and you will see how well you did for each question. If it isn't up yet, try contacting an advisor.

I also passed :) But i cant find any section that gives feedback on my performance.

Underneath "Pass" i can view my letter and notes to accompany my result but nothing on my performance.

It will/should appear above your letter. Mine was published about 12 hrs after the results!

Question above about S282, its a great course split in two major parts ,( sun and stars) and ( Galaxies and Cosmology ) both fun. As to S282 did that this year as well. That was also split between solar system and astrobiology. The second part is superb looking at the search for life in space.

I passed it ok exam in june (level2) but as well as the above did s330 so workload was

manic.

If it had been the only course I think i could have done better.

Both are fun and the maths is ok. As long as your manipulation of formulas is good.

Archived