Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Registax 6

Hi just wondered if anyone else has experienced this with Regstax 6?

I only really noticed the last few processing sessions as I try and get more detail from my images.

The issue is that the Colour Mixer and HSL Controls 'box' doesnt show completely.

I have gone back and done some testing and this what I have found, when I run RS6 for the first time after installing and process something when i get to the wavelets section and click on the Clour Mixer button the box appears like so

post-24560-133877640434_thumb.jpg

yet every subsequent use of RS6 the Colour Mixing box only shows up like this

post-24560-133877640442_thumb.jpg

I can't do anything with the box other than move it around the screen.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Thanks for reading,

Justin

• 4 months later...

resurecting this thread and its still bugging me and i have found RS6 wavelets to be better than previous versions but still it never shows the actuall tools (other than the very first time after install)

any thoughts?

I remember a re sizing bug in R5 to do with the tool windows. You had to hold the mouse over the bottom corner of the window and drag the corner to increase the box size therefore exposing the rest of the sliders. Just an idea

Is this on the latest release - 6.1.0.8 - ? I don't get this problem...

Yes the first thing i did was check the latest version and that what I'm on. I have also tried unsintalling mutliple times and it litterally works the very first time and thats it.

• 4 months later...

Archived