Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Research:Planet Killer Scope Fight Out!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for me its the intes mak newts and casses, got a mn 86 mak newt amazing scope contrast is amazing got a 10" deluxe f 15 mak cass coming from russia soon will let you know how it performs the test report was very good 11 /wave sital glass primary could be intresting;) regards stuy

We demand pics of that beast !!!!

:)

Andy.

for me its the intes mak newts and casses, got a mn 86 mak newt amazing scope contrast is amazing got a 10" deluxe f 15 mak cass coming from russia soon will let you know how it performs the test report was very good 11 /wave sital glass primary could be intresting;) regards stuy

Okay can't help but ***** up my ears and open a half closed eye when something like this is mentioned :)

More details please Stuy !

really need to know more about the 10" Mak-Cass :eek:

will do folks soon as it arrives! goes on gemini 41 mount just got to get my observatory finished!! will get the scope september time got a pal who just ordered the 815 d mak cass also will be intresting to see how the mak compares to the mak newt will do a shootout the mak newt against mak cass ive kept my old intes d6 mount so could do a side by side comparison:icon_eek: regards stuy

will do folks soon as it arrives! goes on gemini 41 mount just got to get my observatory finished!! will get the scope september time got a pal who just ordered the 815 d mak cass also will be intresting to see how the mak compares to the mak newt will do a shootout the mak newt against mak cass ive kept my old intes d6 mount so could do a side by side comparison:icon_eek: regards stuy

Really looking fwd to it. LMC , a member on here has recently bought an 815D and is very impressed with it , but then who wouldn't ? :)

The 10" Mak -Cass is the the only other scope I really would dream of having after the 715D, if funds allowed. I 'm sure I won't be the only one eyeing it with a tinge of green :)

PS I can assure people I have never had a p rick up my ear :headbang:

getting rid of my mn86 mak newt got 10" mak newt coming to go with the 10" mak cass!!! this could be very intresting stuy

Great stuff Stuy :rolleyes:

A 10" mak newt will be a stunning scope to observe with I'm sure ;)

......Russ, how do you know that it didn't filter out a legit use of that word? He may really have had one up his ear ;-0

"Ooh, sorry! I thought you said 'aural'".

I'll, err, get me coat.

James

Archived