Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss.thumb.jpg.5b348d6a5e7f27bdcb79e9356b7fc03b.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Starparty @ Kelling in September

I can't make it this time so I really hope you all get some clear skies and please post your pics up on SGL for the rest of us to see (astro and non astro!)

James

I've just put most of my stuff in the car - can't believe how long the list is. Hope the cooking is good, I've only packed one bog roll.

Mike

Best of luck with everything guys/ gals. Weather just has to play ball this time.

Don't get too much peeve, and stay away from second helpings at Gregs Chuck Wagon.

Looking forward to the reports and Pictures next week. Wish to hell I was going with you.

Ron. ;)

My camera's back at last with a new USB port. Ready to go now ;):wink::(

How's that for timing eh Martin!

:D

Chris

Looks like the guys at Kelling are in for some good weather today and tonight...

Hope so!!!!

Hope they do Jamie, mind you, it's alot quieter on here with so many of the frequent posters enjoying the North Norfolk skies.

naz

I hope its clear there too - its nice and clear here, I just have to hope that the fog doesn't spoil things!

James

I have been out since sunset here, fantastically clear skies, even with the light pollution, milky way easily visable, been scanning around with the ST120 wide field. Fantastic ;)

Just hope they have the same at Kelling.

naz

Only wished I could have been there with you, but with Tee shirt and shorts the order of the night here, well maybe not ;)

Glad you had clear skies, and you enjoyed yourselves.

naz

The skies were indeed wonderful, particularly Sat night. After saying that, it was a 'tad' milky and we had some con-trails to contend with. I hear that Keilder is even better - I hope to see for myself someday.

There's a spare pitch going that's booked for Fri & Sat if you want it ;)

Tony..