Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Starparty @ Kelling in September

I don't remember anyone's name but to be honest if that is an issue for people then they have better avoid me :D

Thats why everyone is mate or fella :lol:

I'll sort out a pic later.

Ant

I don't remember anyone's name but to be honest if that is an issue for people then they have better avoid me :lol:

Thats why everyone is mate or fella :p

I'll sort out a pic later.

Ant

No 'Geezer' then?? :D

Tony..

Actually yeah forgot about Geezer. That is another of my well used sayings! :lol:

You've got no idea how bad I am with names!!! Well you'll find out in a few weeks :D

oh yeah and there is Pal. :p

Ant

Is "Chap" Ok...

Working for a big organisation I can never remember names..OK with faces though..

So i'm a bit like you Ant, everyone's Mate, Chap, Bud, Dude... :D

This could be quite amusing. Someone shouts 'Ant!' and there'll be two of us turning round and then looking at each other thinking 'Who's that?'...

(An)T(h)ony..

I refuse to acknowledge Tony or worse still Tone... Drives me nuts (nothing wrong with them, just never liked being called them)

Strangly enough I will answer to Ant, fat git... or a host of other names :lol:

We have a salesman here that phoned me - I don't usually talk to this guy - but I picked up the phone. He managed to call me tony and tone in the same sentance. I REALLY wanted to kill him :D

Ant

My brother-in-law might be coming along and as I was born Anthony, my family and in-laws all call me Ant (or less polite words) so be warned!

Tony..

just booked up, they said it was the last pitch in the red/yellow fields.

I refuse to acknowledge Tony or worse still Tone... Drives me nuts (nothing wrong with them, just never liked being called them)

Strangly enough I will answer to Ant, fat git... or a host of other names :lol:

We have a salesman here that phoned me - I don't usually talk to this guy - but I picked up the phone. He managed to call me tony and tone in the same sentance. I REALLY wanted to kill him :(

Ant

I see your point Ant. But, It's usually polite to call a person by their proper name, until invited to use their nickname.

I do not like to shorten anyones name either, unless I am told otherwise. It is just a respect thing I guess.

Ron. :)

Anyone else got their mugshots for this page ? A remarkable lack of SGL faces on there (and I would have raided images from the SGL SP 3, but they got zapped when ISS went AWOL)

I shall be on pitch 155 Thurs Fri and Saturday nights. Looking forward to meeting you all

Here's a mugshot for the site - don't know how to send them via pm - zero IT skills :(

image.jpg

Go on then heres my ugly mug :)

903_thumbnail.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Ps you might need to resize it a bit .......soooorrrryyyy :(

I was in Kelling a few weeks ago and thought this might be useful if you havent been there before

The nearest supermarket is in Cromer (10 miles away) as the on site shop is pretty poorly stocked unless you want Kids toys etc but its okay for milk / bread / papers imho

I wouldnt do a Takeaway Pizza as ours was cold in the middle when we ordered one

Stella is £3 a pint :) (maybe i dont go drinking in pubs too much these days) I will be bringing a Beer fridge 8)

There is Wifi access in the "Village Square" (£4 for a hour / £7 for two)

The pitches that have been reserved dont seem too bad :lol: (i will post piccies later :()

Also the pitches are a good size so gazebos are no problems

The toilets are nice and clean

It does get VERY dark compared to what i am used too and the sky is full of stars

Greg .......can you bring your gun as the Wood Pidgeons are just begging to be put in a pie :lol:

During the day there is a lot of USAF/RAF planes flying overhead and afterburners dont half shake the ground Laughing good photo opportunities though

Gt Yarmouth is very cheesy but a good giggle nono (Boys Outing ??? :lol:)

Forget a phone signal as its very sketchy (we are on Orange so not sure about the others)

Thanks for that Steve, even though I'm only there for one night it's good to have at least a bit of background info :). Did you get one of the famous dressed crabs when you was in Cromer? (mine was in a blouse and skirt last time I had one)

I'd recommend Hunstanton over Gt. Yarmouth any day of the week! Old school seaside without the hint of menace :lol:.

I'm just really looking forward to this especially as I've had to blow the Salisbury SP out :(.

Tony..

The Greg and Steve one is remarkebly accurate! The Steve one especially, given who he spent the night with and where at SGL3.5!!!!

Sounds like you are a bit jealous of not being in there too.

You hungry for a Darren sandwich eh???? :D:):(