Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Starparty @ Kelling in September

Kai

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember anyone's name but to be honest if that is an issue for people then they have better avoid me :D

Thats why everyone is mate or fella :lol:

I'll sort out a pic later.

Ant

I don't remember anyone's name but to be honest if that is an issue for people then they have better avoid me :lol:

Thats why everyone is mate or fella :p

I'll sort out a pic later.

Ant

No 'Geezer' then?? :D

Tony..

Actually yeah forgot about Geezer. That is another of my well used sayings! :lol:

You've got no idea how bad I am with names!!! Well you'll find out in a few weeks :D

oh yeah and there is Pal. :p

Ant

I refuse to acknowledge Tony or worse still Tone... Drives me nuts (nothing wrong with them, just never liked being called them)

Strangly enough I will answer to Ant, fat git... or a host of other names :lol:

We have a salesman here that phoned me - I don't usually talk to this guy - but I picked up the phone. He managed to call me tony and tone in the same sentance. I REALLY wanted to kill him :D

Ant

I refuse to acknowledge Tony or worse still Tone... Drives me nuts (nothing wrong with them, just never liked being called them)

Strangly enough I will answer to Ant, fat git... or a host of other names :lol:

We have a salesman here that phoned me - I don't usually talk to this guy - but I picked up the phone. He managed to call me tony and tone in the same sentance. I REALLY wanted to kill him :(

Ant

I see your point Ant. But, It's usually polite to call a person by their proper name, until invited to use their nickname.

I do not like to shorten anyones name either, unless I am told otherwise. It is just a respect thing I guess.

Ron. :)

I was in Kelling a few weeks ago and thought this might be useful if you havent been there before

The nearest supermarket is in Cromer (10 miles away) as the on site shop is pretty poorly stocked unless you want Kids toys etc but its okay for milk / bread / papers imho

I wouldnt do a Takeaway Pizza as ours was cold in the middle when we ordered one

Stella is £3 a pint :) (maybe i dont go drinking in pubs too much these days) I will be bringing a Beer fridge 8)

There is Wifi access in the "Village Square" (£4 for a hour / £7 for two)

The pitches that have been reserved dont seem too bad :lol: (i will post piccies later :()

Also the pitches are a good size so gazebos are no problems

The toilets are nice and clean

It does get VERY dark compared to what i am used too and the sky is full of stars

Greg .......can you bring your gun as the Wood Pidgeons are just begging to be put in a pie :lol:

During the day there is a lot of USAF/RAF planes flying overhead and afterburners dont half shake the ground Laughing good photo opportunities though

Gt Yarmouth is very cheesy but a good giggle nono (Boys Outing ??? :lol:)

Forget a phone signal as its very sketchy (we are on Orange so not sure about the others)

Thanks for that Steve, even though I'm only there for one night it's good to have at least a bit of background info :). Did you get one of the famous dressed crabs when you was in Cromer? (mine was in a blouse and skirt last time I had one)

I'd recommend Hunstanton over Gt. Yarmouth any day of the week! Old school seaside without the hint of menace :lol:.

I'm just really looking forward to this especially as I've had to blow the Salisbury SP out :(.

Tony..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived