Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Calendar Picture Submissions

OK, it seems that a few of us want one of these, so here is a thread for you to post your images to.

Please be aware that we don't want to infinge any copyright laws, so if the images are not your own, please make sure they are in the public domain.

Of course, we would prefer YOUR images so it is truly a members calendar....

So, post them here, as soon as you can, and the Admin/Mod team will review them.

Cheers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am guessing that you need astro pix, and anything astro related? :sunny:

Er, yes. No 'Aunt Nelly at the seaside' stuff!!! :clouds1:

I only ask because if you'd like a group shot of evereyone at the star party, I'd be happy to bring my photo kit. 

Great pic SkyGuy

Personally, I like pix of the moon ... will you be submitting this one Jamie?:

image.jpg

Steve :clouds1:

Actually, could be an idea for the front cover, Steve. Failing that, it's Aunt Nellie!!!!

:clouds1:

Bring the kit anyway, I'm sure I have a couple of million questions - I'll have mine as well :clouds1:

The front cover - we want people to buy it don't we...?

True - best be Aunt Nellie then!!!

I was thinking, perhaps James could do some sort of montage-thingy with the logo and stuff - if he doesn't mind of course...

I am guessing that you need astro pix, and anything astro related? :sunny:

Er, yes. No 'Aunt Nelly at the seaside' stuff!!! :clouds1:

I only ask because if you'd like a group shot of evereyone at the star party, I'd be happy to bring my photo kit.

Great pic SkyGuy

Personally, I like pix of the moon ... will you be submitting this one Jamie?:

image.jpg

Steve :clouds1:

Steve the credit for this image should go to James.

Its one of his.

Hi Jamie,

Id be very happy with that image matey would mind stareing at that any time of the year :clouds1:..

If it's ok with you Guys i will design the Front Cover it's normally not used because you select each month from inside a calender but i thought if i did something on the front you could use it once the Calender is out of date etc etc..

James?

Archived