SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Nagler 11mm for sale on fleabay

bomberbaz

I do think the traders end up asking too much as they have to cover quite hefty fees for eBay and Paypal.

I notice adverts from retailers buying up used kit, then selling it on at inflated prices. I guess it is a way of making money but seems a little odd. ABS is as good a place as any to get good pricing.

When you add e.bay + paypal fees + a profit margin the traders pricing gets pretty close to the new price.

It was a couple of years back now but when I sold my T6 Naglers I recall them going for £140-£150 apiece.

I have just sold my 11mm and it is one of the cheaper ones, 140-150 is about right for that but some of the other F/L's are 250 pounds so you can get 170 ish for them now. I am lucky I sold mine here where the Euro prices on Naglers are higher :laugh:  :laugh:.

Alan 

"I notice adverts from retailers buying up used kit, then selling it on at inflated prices. I guess it is a way of making money"

Same goes for any business in any field. You buy for less than you sell for. (new or used) That`s  business

Even retailers have to pay their bills like the rest of us  :smiley: 

"I notice adverts from retailers buying up used kit, then selling it on at inflated prices. I guess it is a way of making money"

Same goes for any business in any field. You buy for less than you sell for. (new or used) That`s business

Even retailers have to pay their bills like the rest of us :smiley:

True enough, but it just seems a little crazy when the price is so close to new. The Ethos on at £379.99 currently has been hanging around for ages I think and is too close to TH price with 10% discount.

Strange but nice, when I have used Telescope House they have always given me 10% even when I have not asked for it, it must be because I am on their mailing list or something. Other than that they were fairly large value orders, so maybe that was why.

Alan.

I've had discoun

Strange but nice, when I have used Telescope House they have always given me 10% even when I have not asked for it, it must be because I am on their mailing list or something. Other than that they were fairly large value orders, so maybe that was why.

Alan.

I've also received a discount when I've ordered a TV by phone, how many TV eyepieces do you have Alan? :)

James, you should know by now that every eyepice costs no more than £20 and a scopes around £50  :grin:

I tell my other half that it's lucky that I prefer those low cost black and green ones rather than the much more expensive silvery ones :angel:

Archived