NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Saturn between the clouds

Kaptain Klevtsov

Well done CC that looks smashing, nice division!. was hoping to get out tonight as im on holiday now! wooooohooo so right up for some late nights. But guess what.... yep its been clear sky all day but now its cloudy as! well done with tha sat pic though its always nice to see the old girl. cant wait for all the pics from your new cam either

Andy

Nice pic CC. :wink: A question about the colour in these type of images... Are they "made up" by the sensor or is that the original colour you would see in space?

Don't know about the colour as seen from space, never been there myself. :rolleyes:

The colour in the image is just as it came from the Toucam with the saturation turned up to match what I've seen before in other images. Could be that they're all wrong though?

Captain Chaos

Nice pic CC. :rolleyes: A question about the colour in these type of images... Are they "made up" by the sensor or is that the original colour you would see in space?

I think the CCD chip in the Toucam is much more sensitive than the old mince pies and you get detail you just can't see visually.

Geoff

Archived