Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Damn this extended run of cloud cover

Hig

Anyone else having a huge extended run of nightly cloud??

I have not had a single clear night since about this time last month..

Every single night is fully overcast and nothing at all visible...

:):mad:

edit

Just found a post on page2 of the same topic....

Same for me!

Last monday was the last time I saw a star.

i think it was beacuse I had a new hyperion eyepiece delivered on tuesday. Although since then i've bought a dslr camera and a few other bits so I think i've jinxed everyone for a while :)

It's been a poor run here in Bedfordshire. I try to use the frustration to make sure I make the most of it when it is clear, you never know when the next clear night will be!

Good luck everyone for some nice clear skies soon!

Same here, though I did manage 1/2 hour about a week ago...that is until it clouded over :o

Forecast fo rme is partly cloudy tommorrow night, and clear skies on saturday & sunday :) quick, wheres the manual for my scope, I need a refresher its been so long!

Same here, though I did manage 1/2 hour about a week ago...that is until it clouded over :(

Forecast fo rme is partly cloudy tommorrow night, and clear skies on saturday & sunday :o quick, wheres the manual for my scope, I need a refresher its been so long!

I've had clear skies for the last 5 days.;):):p:):D.

I lied!!!:)

Dave.

Archived