Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sorry but latest research shows that we are in a small bubble of gas that is believed to be rising through an infinite universe of cloud.

All you see is the cloud being pushed aside as we rise through this cloud.

Sorry but it is cloud, all the way up and all the way down. Just infinite cloud.

In fact, our very essence REQUIRES cloud in order to function properly (rather like previous generations used to think we needed oxygen). In the absence of cloud, our brains start to misfunction, resulting in delusions. These delusions were (in previous generations) mistaken for bright lights in the sky, which were called 'stars'. Some quite elaborate delusions were experienced that included things called 'faint fuzzies'.

In these enlight(polluted)ened times, of course, no one believes a word of it ...

I would just like to clarify if I could, I take it there are still stars up there behind all this cloud. I haven't seen a single one for over a week??? Was getting a bit worried :)

Get on a plane at night time, You will see the stars :o

Doesn't look good all week Pakmoto Im afraid especially where I am !! Do you want to try my 3D glasses, unfortunatly it doesn't change it much lol ! Thinkin about painting a wall black and painting some stars onto it and tryin that out with my scope, maybe thats where the saying comes from... " watching paint dry " !

Maybe a walk to a very high place is in order, somewhere above the clouds (sounds like a song)

I read in another post that Wednesday may bring a break then the weekend should become clear.

I think it's been cloudy because people have been buying new scopes and bins, so no buying for the rest of the week ey! :)

Archived