Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First light for the sxvrH35 with mr Orion

harry page

Hi

First light with my new SXVR H35 used with a 130mm APO Also my first go at proper LRGB imaging,

I found this harder than I thought and the gradients were a nightmare ( see below)

Anyway Pixinsight to the rescue with HDR wavlets and DBE :)

it was 235 min ( 5 min subs ) of lum and 30 mineach of RGB binned also in 5 min subs, mixed in with some 60 sec ones for the core.

Quite pleased for a first go ;)

Large version is here http://www.harrysastroshed.com/Image%20html/m42.html

Regards Harry

post-16736-133877530971_thumb.jpg

post-16736-133877530977_thumb.jpg

Spluttering with dust, Harry. Tremendous.

Dare I say I thnk less than 60 secs would give you a better Trapezium though HDR has done wonders with 60 sec subs.

I love this pic though, especially with its capture of the faint outlying stuff.

Olly

Hi

thanks for looking:hello2:

Olly

I think my scope is a bit short on focal length to get much more from the trap , But I hear what you say :glasses1:

Have you tried the HDR comp in pixinsight , just chuck your images in and pixinsight will automatically inset it , dead easy far simpler than photoshop , now not often you will hear that :)

Harry

Archived