Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL6 - Talks/Tutorials/Clinics

Helen

I think i might have to take you up on that kind offer i bought a 1000d 8 months ago and only used it twice, would be great to know what all the settings do :(

no problem Paul, I'm at SGL6 from the Wednesday until the following Tuesday

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could do with some help with daytime shots Kev if you can spare the time? I'm there from Friday evening 'till Sunday. Really would appreciate it.

more than welcome to drop by Rik, I'll be wandering around with a camera taking pics of all the setups during the days or chasing birds down by the river :(

We are planning on running sessions during the day on Friday and Saturday (probably running sessions more than once so that groups are small and there's time for hands on), but there might also be an option of doing things in the evenings should the weather not be favourable for viewing (small chance I know!!).

Helen

Keve, another taker here as well, if you'd be so kind. Perhaps a group session is in order? I previously had a 350D but only ever stuck it in a telescope, but I understand a 1000D is on it's way to me for my b'day next month.

cheers, Martin

Keve, another taker here as well, if you'd be so kind. Perhaps a group session is in order? I previously had a 350D but only ever stuck it in a telescope, but I understand a 1000D is on it's way to me for my b'day next month.

cheers, Martin

hi Martin, more than happy to walk you through the basics

I can programme a slot (or 2) for you if you want Kev...

Helen

Hi Helen,

I find one to one sessions are much better to be honest as the people can ask the questions they want answering and also I can adjust the level of detail needed for each person. The glazed look in the eyes is a good indicator that the info is going over their heads :o

I'm there 6 days and night from Wednesday so I should be around when people want any guidance, whether its a couple of minutes or a couple of hours doesn't really matter.

Archived