Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Anyone know anything about FLO?

FLO.......

i've only ordered "making every photon count" off them so far. i placed my order at about 5pm on wednesday (missed the cut off for next day delivery) it arrived on friday with a letter appologising for the late delivery?

so my impressions so far is there very good, oh and as for you trying to call them i spoke to them last weekend and they were very helpfull, it did take me a few attempts to get through tho. but as has beeen mentioned its professor brian cox's fault!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FLO ??? :)

never 'eard of 'em ;)

:p

We don't advertise in astronomy magazines so our business depends almost entirely on word-of-mouth and personal recommendations. Your support is greatly appreciated :)

SuperchargedC63, sorry to hear we missed your call.

Steve ;)

;)

We don't advertise in astronomy magazines so our business depends almost entirely on word-of-mouth and personal recommendations. Your support is greatly appreciated :)

Steve ;)

I'm a member of another forum which is sponsored by a retailer and I have to say that their [the other retailer's] price matching and VFM couldn't compete with other retailers.

But from my very limited experience with FLO, they are really good. Although I didn't get my scope from them, I wish I had because I get the impression they want your call and they want to give you advice.

I'm now looking at investing in some EPs and their website doesn't seem to have too exhaustive a range. But from what I've read and what I've experienced, I'll be calling them first because I'm confident they'll sort me out. :)

;)

Steve :)

:p right back at yer ;)

Bought a useless skywatcher colimator from FLO. broke after third go. However! Martin from FLO let me send it back and upgraded it to the Baader version that they stock free of charge.

Perfect customer service if you ask me.

Have bought a number of things from FLO they have always been spot on, calls answered, call backs made etc etc could not ask for more. As other have said the 200p is an excellent scope it provides a good size of aperture for light gathering combined with an F6 focul length collimation is easier and the scope is less demanding on ep's so cheaper makes will easily suffice. All in all a great package, when mounted on a Dobsonian base even better IMHO.

Archived