Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I'm new please be gentle :).....

Methos

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdie Scott :)

Personally dude, i'd get it from First Light Optics, link on top of page.

They are a dedicated astro supplier who have proof on this forum of their work to bring the best gear to the uk market and members of this forum. Any questions, they are quickly answered and there's loads here to vouch for it :(

Oh by the way people...don't be too soft on him, he plays that annoying brass instrument, the sax-a-me-waddaya call it.

Hola Chris :)

Yeah ive been reading alot about FLO they seem very credible indeed. Oh and just to clear a few things the sax-a-me-waddya is a Wind instrument not brass :(

Cheers mucker

I know it's a wind instrument :) But is yours not made of brass or some other alloy that has been plated with a brass finish :(

I wasn't implying that it was a reed-less instrument like the blooming tenor horn I used to annoy everyone with :D

Hola Chris :)

Yeah ive been reading alot about FLO they seem very credible indeed. Oh and just to clear a few things the sax-a-me-waddya is a Wind instrument not brass :confused:

Cheers mucker

Archived