Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astro related presents received everyone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My family refused to buy me any astronomy related presents, but my daughters relented and bought me a set of sketching pencils, and a sketchbook. The family also built me a study in the small bedroom, and set up a closet to store all my astro stuff.

The study from the door:

image.jpg

The astro closet:

image.jpg

My sheds 8x4 and for garden storage only (it's sat under a tree). Scopes live in the livin room with me, the wife, the cats n the sofa - the shed's for the mower, the lawn feed and the trowel. Would LOVE a garden big enough for something like UG's ACE 8x7. Jeez our bedroom's not much bigger than the shed, and the livin room's just a TINY bit bigger n that. If we had another room I'd like one like yer study WH - looks like heaven :thumbright:

Enjoy yer prezzies all! :) Can't wait to use my diary - would be just two days to go but I spose the weather'll have summin to say bout that.

SolarVue filter for my Revelation 80

OIII 1.25" Filter

IR Pass 1.25" filter

Atlas of the Night Sky book

Digital Photography book (although nothing about taking pics in the middle of the night!!)

And Andrew got a NexStar114 GT and his own Atlas of the Night Sky

None of which (apart from the book) has been used yet :) :) :lol:

From me Bro I got the Patrick Moore 2007 astronomy guide (or something, cannot be botherd to go and get the exact title!!) and I also got a nice electric focuser bought by myself (from aunt flo) but kept by my wife until Christmas. Oh and my daughter bought me the collins star guide!

Archived