NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Well it saves my back!

A couple of self explanatory shots of a Dolly to move my rig about, (That HEQ5 is very H!)It probaly cost about a fiver to make,the two pieces of copper tube are to hold the counterweights when they are not in use the compass is Velcoed in place, the whole thing moves like a dream, I'm Sure you can make a "Posh"one, believe me its worth it

This thing is as steady as the Rock of Gibralter! the three verical bolts are to level it, I have a bubble level on the verical main spindle, the idea is if THAT is vertical ,.the top of the tripod is horizontal in all directions. should I patent this do you think? -Raised eyebrow,smirky smile-

Cheers Frank ( Now I know how to post pictures,I will probably bombard you!!!!)

Time to widen the door to our back garden and build a ramp for the 12" step then? Nah - REAL nice skills there Mag, but I'll just have to stick to lightweight stuff and the wife's help to lug it - comrade :)

need to move into house with larger garden with room for astro shed

Youse guys aint seen nuthin yet, .......(Working on a Fold Down,walk-in dome,remember that Patio Heater cover?)

Blimey, I shall look forward to seeing that Frank, theres no stopping you is there!!! Don't forget those pics. 8)

Caz

Btw, great avatar, its always nice to see the face behind the name!

Archived