FLO Delivery

Hi folks, been lurking for a while now and am just about to click on the BUY button on FLO's website. Just before I do, does anyone know the typical delivery time for FLO?

I'm not going to hold you to it, just wondering if it's usually days or weeks?

BTW - Scope is the Skywatcher Explorer 130P SynScan AZ GOTO

thanks in advance

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may be a little delayed as they are just back from Christmas/new year - I placed my order on the 2nd and I got despatch confirmation today, so they are getting through the backlog.

As stated above, if it is in stock then it can be next day...

I'm in Ireland. Anything i order is here within a week (never more). When i bought a scope from them last year i ordered it LATE on a wednesday night and it arrived here early on the saturday morning.

Great service and great guys. Their after sales service is second to none.

Button has been clicked and scope has been paid for (Hope the mrs doesn't mind I used the joint account!) Fingers crossed I'm in when it gets delivered.

If she sees the scope just say "Oh that old thing........i've had it for years. It would pay you to take more of an interest in the things i like to do".

LOL.

If she sees the scope just say "Oh that old thing........i've had it for years. It would pay you to take more of an interest in the things i like to do".

LOL.

To be fair, she's quite tollerant of the 100 gallon aquarium in the living room, the 2 RC helicopters on the bookcase, the motorbike in the garage and the growing accumulation of kayak gear.

One of these days I'll find a cheap hobby but I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist!

they are one of the best online supplyers i have had the pleasure to deal with, and credit to fedex as well, but like a few have said they are working through back orders, so that might put a day on things

Spoke to James again, next day (Saturday) is possible but due to current forcast of snow it's not recommended to pay the extra £15 as it may just end up being delivered on Monday anyway. Gives me time for some reading over the weekend.

It will depend on where you live surely?

If an order is placed before 2pm for an item that is in stock we can normally dispatch it same-day for delivery the next working day at destinations in mainland UK. Some locations such as the Republic of Ireland and the more remote areas of Scotland might require a day or two longer. Deliveries to locations outside the UK usually take 2-5 working days.

Hope that helps :)

If an order is placed before 2pm for an item that is in stock we can normally dispatch it same-day for delivery the next working day at destinations in mainland UK. Some locations such as the Republic of Ireland and the more remote areas of Scotland might require a day or two longer. Deliveries to locations outside the UK usually take 2-5 working days.

Hope that helps :)

It was more a hypothetical question really because next day delivery is totally dependant on the distance you are from the seller.

Thats why i usually have a wee giggle whenever i see "i got mine next day" when i live in Thurso which is the farthest that it is possible to be from Exeter without crossing water.....:D

Used to work in Plymouth,even driving down to Inverness,flying Inverness to Plymouth via Gatwick(4 hour bar stop:evil6:) took over 10 hours.

Spoke to James again, next day (Saturday) is possible but due to current forcast of snow it's not recommended to pay the extra £15 as it may just end up being delivered on Monday anyway. Gives me time for some reading over the weekend.

Good idea, read the manual 2 or 3 times, before you get it, it might reduce your 1000 questions to 500

TELESCOPE SUPPLIERS - SKY-WATCHER TELESCOPE

Weird, I bought a scope from them on the 6th as well, promised dispatch on Friday for delivery today but it seems they forgot to send it. Contacted them today to find out where it was and James said 'sorry for the delay' and we'll send today (at least now I have a tracking number). I'm not terribly impressed with his very kind offer to swallow the 'excess delivery charge to the Highlands' after the contract was made and the scope paid for without any mention of excess charges.

Fingers crossed it will arrive tomorrow.

Archived