Hi From Australia

jaskel

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, thats close. Go Penrith Panthers!!!! My brothers favourite team. I was always more of a Parramatta Eels sorta guy :).

And you guys do realize no one in Australia talks like that? you have all been watching too much "Crocodile Dundee"

well I had my fist peek tonight!

Jupiter was very clear! a few clusters but thats about it..Oh I did track a 747 at 15000ft and I could see all the windows on the side with the cabin lights on..lol

hehe.. or Barry McKenzie :eek::)

Damn, thats close. Go Penrith Panthers!!!! My brothers favourite team. I was always more of a Parramatta Eels sorta guy :p.

And you guys do realize no one in Australia talks like that? you have all been watching too much "Crocodile Dundee"

• 1 month later...
well i havent been on much, havent been lookingto the skies either....kinda bored with it...dunno but might sell the scope...maybe its a phase im going thru lol

Hi jaskel, have you only just bought this scope? sorry I havent read all this thread,just noticed it. I can tell you if its due to the weather down there, were are you? is it were all the floods have been? if so I am sorry to see whats happening, here in the uk its been really poor on most nights for months, makes things very frustraiting. All that kit and it just sits there :eek: ironically I did get out for a spell earlier. Wonders will never cease.:D

Keep the scope, am sure you'll get a chance to use it to keep your interest going, pretty soon. :)

Alan

Archived