Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Have to say:

brantuk

I Just have to say:

I recently read this thread and was quite touched at what a superb and friendly place this is. Glad to be part of such a nice helpful place that extends assistance to all sorts of folk - the story says it all:

http://stargazerslounge.com/beginners-help-advice/115031-disabled-noob-needing-collimation-help-preston-lancs.html

I could not agree more. I have physical proof of the altruistic nature of SGL, in the shape of a new pedestal column for the cost of nothing more than postage (thank you Phil).

You would not find that on any other forum, well at least none of the others I am a member of.

I totally agree. I've tried other forums and groups but they are not the same as SGL. I have aspergers so social interaction is very difficult - but there's something about this place and the people here that makes you feel accepted and welcome. I for one am very grateful to all. :)

Must agree with all the comments in this thread, very heart warming. Although I must say it is by no means unique to this forum. I guess where ever there is a conglomeration of like minded people this sort of thing will happen.

Archived