NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from York

Stefan P

Hi all,

Just thought I would stop by and say hello! I found this forum quite by accident while looking for some astronomy information and I am glad that I did. Not only did I get the info I was after, but the community here seems excellent and being the only stargazer that I know it'll be nice to share things with like minded people at last!

I've been watching the stars since I was as young as I can remember (which is *ahem* around 35 years ago now!). I have some basic kit, an 8" Dobsonian with a small eyepiece selection - it's nothing special but suits me (and my wallet!) just fine.

Hoping to become an active member here, looks like I've finally stumbled upon the perfect forum for me to get involved with!

Thanks,

Stefan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Stefan,

A warm welcome to SGL, The York Astronomical Society, if you are not already a member, is well worth a visit, if you send a PM to Shedobs, who is a member of this forum, he should be able to provide you with the relative information, enjoy the forum.

John.

Archived