NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Philips SPC880NC is now.......

russ

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only ordered mine yesterday 2pm and they were both here this morning!

Blimey luck of the draw I guess!.. beats me how I can order stuff from the US and it can be with me within 7 days del by mr postie.. but some thing 50 miles away can take 4/5 days!!

Haha wouldnt surprise me! :D oh dear, the royal mail arent on the ball at all recently are they?! (for some of us anyways!) But on a lighter note, the skies are clearing beautifully (just making a time lapse, will post when its finished!)

Eddy

Edited by eddy

so im the only 1?! lmfao are they hating or what?! lol

Apparently it went out on Friday 10th aswell so should have been here today!

I ordered Friday, haven't got mine yet either.

I'll give it until tommorow and give them a ring.

They've taken payment, though...:D

How thats always the case! Money 1st service 2nd lol

ah well, at least us 'stragglers' arent alone! Looks like ill be doing more observing tonight and not the 'imaging' i was attempting to do! (Not moaning btw!)

Eddy

Phew, just flashed 3 of these (ordered 5) and all are now 900 models. Little bit hair raising as this is not something done every day. Good recommend is to do it on a laptop while you are following Russ's instructions on your pc. Some glitch such as it loaded the 900 drivers into the cam and then said it couldn't find the bin file, but it actually had found it. I can tell you that if this baby hadn't cost £6 but was the normal priceI would not have dared do this. There seems to be a less dodgy but more time consuming way to do this if you are less confident. This is also posted on the philips spc900NC uncovered website, with the link being:

Vista ToUcam