Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First light optics.

mark skelton

This was from a post by FLO:-

"We will be pleased to receive visitors and will happily set-up kit for demonstration but please phone ahead. Initially we are setting up a distribution centre, the showroom will come later."

Not sure if they have the showroom set up yet.

We have been in our new premises for three weeks so are starting to feel at home. The new computer system is tikkety-boo, we understand what most of the buttons do on the phones and the stock is more or less where it belongs. Some more shelves and racking and I reckon we'll be ready for the next season.

We don't have a showroom but would welcome the opportunity to take a break, put the coffee on and show off some kit so if you would like to pay us a visit please phone :eek:

Steve

I live in Ireland. I have spent a few pound buying stuff from FLO and it has arrived on time or even earlier then stated.

FLO are top quality and the goods they ship do NOT need viewing before they ship.

Everything they ship arrives in PERFECT working order.

Archived