Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

MUGS!!

Can you PM me your name and address BPO and I'll check into it

Thanks

Alas, still no sign of the mug since it was ordered back in early July. Looks like this is going to be a no show. Perhaps my mug is in the mirror? :icon_salut:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi BPO, we dispatched one via regular mail as requested several weeks ago. We will happily send another or refund your payment.

Apologies for the mug situation. Sometimes our real lives get in the way of our SGL responsibilities. We are changing the way mugs are dispatched so from next week so they can be in the post within two working days of our having received an order.

Hope that helps :icon_salut:

• 4 weeks later...
The mug finally arrived! It must have walked here. :)

Yikes!! That's awful!

I'm really sorry it took so long :mad:

My experience of having stuff sent the other way was really good so I was expecting similar results!

I had a parcel sent from NZ to the UK. It left NZ and arrived in the UK within 2 days, into Cambridge. It then took another 6 days for it to get to me - I live an hour away!! I suspect I know where the delay in your delivery was.......

Haha, I routinely order stuff from overseas (when you're in NZ, almost everything comes from overseas!), and almost all of it arrives within seven working days, and most within five or fewer working days. The exception to that seems to be gear from the UK, which as we've just seen can take months to arrive, and - funnily enough - nearby Australia. Deliveries from Oz can sometimes take several weeks.

But I now have a shiny new SGL mug, so all is right in the world! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just a polite enquiry as to an update on the delivery of a mug I ordered in october. I paid by paypal and payment has been taken.

I would like to second that please. I made an order on 21st Dec, should it have arrived by now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
OK, so I can assume that there are NO outstanding mug orders.

I'm contemplating ordering an 'outstanding mug'.. I would much prefer a flask though if these are on the horizon?

A good thick hoodie in black would look great too; at a starparty, I don't think anyone will see the t-shirt under all the layers.

I might be wrong but I didn't think there are any outstanding orders anymore. I ordered mine on 7th April below so it is outstanding I guess. I'm not in a rush for it or anything but thought I would let you know.

@Rover - apologies, I had forgotten that I needed to send one out to you. With the aftermath of SGL6, asnd my failing memory....! Will be out tomorrow!

We have stocks of mugs, so no problem in ordering.

And provided I get my backside in gear, there should not be a delay in sending them out :)

• 4 weeks later...

Paid for mine on the 8th July 2010 and received it on the 28th October.

But it was worth the wait! (Plus, I have other cups... :p )

It looks great in my observatory cup and mug collection. :D

Archived