Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

MUGS!!

Apologies for the delays, our real lives have been intruding into our commitments to SGL.

We have asked our sponsor First Light Optics to store and dispatch the mugs. Please order and pay direct to SGL via the usual means, that hasn't changed. We simply forward the delivery details to FLO so they can pop one in the post. This way mugs should be with you in 3-4 days.

Hope that helps.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mugs are not currently here at FLO. We should receive them sometime next week so will begin dispatching them then. If you have a mug on backorder with SGL please drop us a line with details (link below).

SGL sells the mugs, FLO dispatches them :D

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Really good quality. Anyone that is thinking of ordering one should. Well worth it. Can't wait for the dark nights to come round and pour a cuppa when out with the society to show it off. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
The mugs are not currently here at FLO. We should receive them sometime next week so will begin dispatching them then. If you have a mug on backorder with SGL please drop us a line with details (link below).

SGL sells the mugs, FLO dispatches them :D

We have the mugs so will start dispatching them tomorrow via First Class mail :p

If anybody doesn't receive their mug by next Monday please shout.

PS: If anybody would like to order a mug please see HERE

HTH,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

My mug arrived today also with a window sticker.

Many Thanks

Al

P.S.

I'm looking forward to seeing a fellow SGL member, identifyable by their window sticker. Sad i know, but still be great.

PS: If anybody would like to order a mug please see HERE

So how do those of us who have already bought mugs get hold of a window sticker? ("Buy another mug!")

:)

We have only recently taken over the dispatch of SGL mugs (we only dispatch, when you buy a mug you are buying direct from SGL, not FLO). The mugs arrived with several window stickers so Lisa assumed they were included with mugs. We also have some hats. I'll ask ADMIN what they would like to do :)

Archived