Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Downtime tonight - server maintenance

Apologies for the short notice - we are moving SGL to a new platform tonight following the downtime we experienced a few weeks ago.

The change will give us a speed bump and also help improve stability.

I will take the forum offline at 10pm and hopefully it will be back insn hour or so.

Thanks,

Grant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the downtime the forum should have been either completely inaccessible or if you could see it, it should have been set so you couldn't login and post until the move was complete.

Hopefully - this server move will bring us the kind of stability I would expect with very little downtime - I'm also going to look into the possibility of having an SGL Status forum with a very simple messageboard which people can use if SGL is ever down - that way we have a way of letting people know....

• 1 month later...

Phew! I thought I was going mad...

I logged on Sunday, not aware of this issue, and was reading a thread that was dated as 'Today', but I knew I'd read it before even though I hadn't logged on for a few days. At least now I know if I am going mad, then it's nothing to do with SGL :)

Archived