Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M16 Ha

Ibbo!

Very nice. I am always amazed at how much detail comes out of M16 in Ha, even when it is so low on the horizon. I have spent the last few nights on it, so will be keen to see the results after seeing yours :rolleyes:

Tim

Very nice. I am always amazed at how much detail comes out of M16 in Ha, even when it is so low on the horizon. I have spent the last few nights on it, so will be keen to see the results after seeing yours :rolleyes:

Tim

So will I

I captured another 10 + subs last night and remembered to do the flats so a reprocess will be in the pipeline

Steve

Thrilling shot with lots of signal and very impressive resolution. I always look at the pair of doubles in the cluster.

Maybe try to ease down on the brightness just above the pillars? It looks a tad saturated.

It's always tempting to sharpen this image aggressively and I'm glad you haven't. However, just selectively sharpening the pillars a little might bring them forward and add to the 3D effect. I don't know.

Anyway, stunning. What an object.

Olly

Archived