Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Newcastle!!

xmal

Hi All, just bought a scope a couple of weeks ago. Had a couple of clear evenings up north, but it is just way too bright on an evening for viewing at the moment. Any other SGLers in my neck of the woods?

xmal

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi xmal

welcome to the forum,south tyneside here(jarrow)get plenty of help on here,also why dont you join a local astro society,there is one based at the centre of life,called lunar.also newcastle astronomical society.clear skies.ken

hi xmal

welcome to the forum,south tyneside here(jarrow)get plenty of help on here,also why dont you join a local astro society,there is one based at the centre of life,called lunar.also newcastle astronomical society.clear skies.ken

I was thinking about joining the Kielder Astro society. I did not know about the one at the Centre for Life. I will look into it. Thx for the heads up.

hi xmal

more than welcome to come along to sunderland astro society,we are based at the wetlands in washington,we have a couple o meetings a month(from about august onwards)there is a solar viewing day on july 11 at the obs,which is based in the wetlands.

not to far from paxo:D.

ken.

Archived