Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Bacofoil hats at the ready!!!!

skye at night

as Ron has already mentioned...

lhc to 'crank up' the juice at 8am ...

best leave your hat at your bedside in case they start early and you are awoken by the sight of a swirling void above your head devouring your furniture...

:(

Steve

People shouldn't laugh as it was a temporal rift caused by trials of a tachyon particle beam that brought the creators of our ancestors to this planet where they went on to create the pyramids and dolly parton.

2012 is the time the Mayans were told that the universe would cease due to humpty dumpty falling off a wall....:(

I just wish Superman was here :D

Chris

Watch out for people from the future trying to change the past. If you see someone identical to yourself, avoid at all costs :(

I dunno...I would probably have a great night out if I met myself...(I'd never get a word in edgewise, mind you...:D)

As for time distortions, if it means I'm going to meet Doctor Who, then crank up the collider please! (But only in his David Tennant manifestation).:):D

Watch out for people from the future trying to change the past. If you see someone identical to yourself, avoid at all costs :(

Well they say that the same matter can't occupy the same space at the same time.... You could end up wiping yourself out of all existence..... :D

Watch out for people from the future trying to change the past. If you see someone identical to yourself, avoid at all costs :D

I just did, in the mirror, and he's left handed whereas I'm right. Now I'm worried!:(

Archived