NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

UFO and solar disk in Ha, 30.1.10

malp

Imaging the sun today, 30.1.10, and caught this encounter. Has the appearance of an irregular lump of rock and is clearly rotating very quickly. See Quicktime file for the complete trajectory through the solar disk, consists of 120 frames isolated from the full imaging run with a Lumenera SkyNyx 2.1 camera:

Solar video

Could be orbital craft debris. Ideas anyone?

There has been quite a lot of speculation over some of the recent images from SOHO (no not the one in London :) lol )

I've had a look at some of the piccies and there are some wierd orbs floating about in them, im not sure what they are and tbh, i would be lieing if i said i wasn't intrigued.

Here's a video from youtube .. plenty of others on there and you can go check the pages back on the SOHO website

Now, if i were an alien, i'd head straight for the nearest stars and start my searches for planets from there, as it's obviously easier to see the stars than it is the planets and chances are, most the stars in the universe have a solar system of sorts.

Apart from thinking "this guys coo koo" whats ya thoughts on this?

Archived