Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi there

martindale

Well hello to all, many years ago my parents bought me a little 2" telescope and I remember stumbbling on Saturn and running inside and telling my dad, and that was it for about 40 years. Then last year my neighbour had a Meade 4" refractor he wanted to sell, I offered him £50 and got a telescope. Impressed but wanting more I managed to buy a second hand Orion Optics 12" F4 Newtonian on an EQ6 mount, the only eyepices I have are 2 Plossles that came with the Meade, I'm looking to aquire a selection of eyepieces and accessories, and I need help as there is so much out there. So that's where I am.

Hello Martin,

Welcome to SGL. Have a good look round and use the search tool, there is lots of help available on eyepieces.

If you still have specific questions then ask away, we are a helpful and friendly bunch and we enjoy spending other people's money. :)

Mike

Just like to say thanks to everyone at SGL for the welcome, I've already read many posts on eyepieces (I'm slowly getting my head round all the types available) - but I'm pretty sure I'll be asking for lots of advice in the near future. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived