Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter with my TSA 102

FranckiM06

Considering jupiter is fading fast, think its one of the best 4" scope jupiter shots ive seen this year. ( this is a refractor mind )

Look how it copes with a 200% resize, some deconvolution, and sharpening Clayton. I also did noise reduction I resisted too much levels Clayton, i tried it too lol.

( Great minds think alike ) at 200% with the extra sharpening and deconvolution artifacts started to appear, which look ugly. I upped the contrast and brightness somewhat though.

Again Franck hope you dont mind me experimenting, its a nice image to work with. Well done. im surprised you thought it wast that good

FRANCKIM06morecon.png

Hello Neil & Clayton,

Yes you are alright to try some other processing with my images. Don't be worry, I don't mind anything about it. It is just my surprise because you find my image nice but I can show you some other image 300% much better that this one !

Franck

Archived