Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

HELLO FROM SURREY

skywatcher1701

HI ALL

MY NAME IS NEIL, FROM SURREY, ABOUT 8 MILES FRON HEATHROW AIRPORT, JOINED SGL AFTER MEETING TJ :hello2:AT KELLING LAST WEEK

I HAVE JUST STARTED USING MY MX5 CCD CAMERA(OLD I KNOW AND B/W) AND GOT A FEW IMAGES IN ON FRIDAY NIGHT AT KELLING, SO MAY POST THEM AND SEE WHAT U ALL THINK?

I HAVE 2 SCOPES,

1.. 10" SKYWATCHER DOB

2.. 80mm SKYWATCHER PRO(GOLD ONE)

THE MOUNT IS HEQ5 WITH SYNSCAN.

HAVE BEEN INTO ASTRONOMY FOR LAST 20 YEARS BUT HAVE ONLY HAD A SCOPE FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS!:o

HOPE TO GET LOTS OF INFO AND HELP FROM SGL AND IMPROVE IN ASTRONOMY.

NEIL

Hio Neil, and welcome to SGL.

There's no need to shout at us you know, we will still hear you in lower case.:o:D.

We would be happy to look at your images, and the MX5 was the Bees Knees as a camera at one time, in fact, our local society bought one. I hope the air traffic is not too much of a nuisance to you, although Heathrow is a very active airport isn't it.

Enjoy the forum.

Ron.:)

Hi Neil and welcome,

not too far from me in Epsom. We get the planes circling slowly overhead on approach to Heathrow and often have up to 9 stacked overhead!

London LP, hey? What can you do?

Be nice to see some of your photos.

Archived