NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello All

Steve C

Fantastic site & forum, I've been using it for about a year since rediscovering a childhood hobby.........that was some time ago!

I Currently own a small but perfectly formed Celestron 60 SLT & more recently a Celestron C4R 4" refractor (an Ebay bargain, I couldnt resist it. My wife moaned for ages after I bought it so had to buy her a new frock, a small price to pay)

The 60 SLT is ideal for me as I travel between Norfolk & N/W London & East Kent for work. The scope sits on the back seat nicely, with no expensive protruding bits to break & is set up in literally seconds, ideal for a quick viewing session near a suitable lay by on the A14 or A299......& before you ask, yes I have aroused the interest of the police on more than 1 occasion!

I'm looking to get into astroimaging & have picked up a Toucam to experiment with.

:o

Archived