Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Horsehead B33 quicky (MN 190)

Tim

As I have finished my sessions a couple of nights last week, I have done a few 10 min Ha subs on the Horsehead before packing up.

Taking the Ha data from the mak newt, I have added the colour from my image of last year to produce this quick job/preview of the horsehead. I cant wait till it is a little higher as the Mak-Newt 190 + Starlight H9 camera gives it a very nice close in feel. I have a feeling doing the Luminance will be tricky though, given the brightness of its neighbours! It will be nice to do it justice though.

See you all after Kelling, hopefully with a bagful of new images to play with. If you are attending Kelling Heath and would like to see the Skywatcher Mak-Newt up close, or just come and say hello, i'll be at the top end of the red field, one of the few caravans.

Cheers

TJ

post-14037-133877397898_thumb.jpg

I think it's because it was one of those summers that was so easy to miss...still got a couple of sack of BBQ charcoal left

M45, M1, M31, M33 all coming back into "range"... and I'm still playing catchup with the "summer" targets!!!!

Can't wait to get back onto this lot... but I Only get 2 hours a night between the trees for the Orion nebs... can grab 30 mins early and late on them as well but not really worth the hassle...

Very nice Tim.

I have a few plans myself tonight, but it it's still clear at 3ish am then I'm going to swing round to that and have a bash.

Really pants that you're not down with us at Kelling. Will pop up and say high!

ant

Archived