Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

star reduction action

ah yes it does...the action will only work on a flattened image....forgot to mention that...thanks peter

Was an observation not a critiscm as it's a might fine action it was just that I was playing about with a multi layer image which didnt have a background layer as such...

I have only payaed about with faily simple actions exposure, croping etc myself normally for batch processing images when I was playing about with animations so the action would be run from bridge...

Peter...

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...
On 31/08/2009 at 11:27, peter shah said:

Ive written a new action for reducing star bloating.....thought it might be useful to some of you who arent sure how to do it....

it will also help with matching star sizes in narrow band shots. ive kept it subtle so if you need more reduction just run it through it again!

just drop it into your actions folder in photoshop to activate it you might need to select it in the action dropdown menu

let me know how you get on with it

enjoy :)

peter shah star reduction action ps.zip

Very helpful and efficient. Thanks a lot for sharing your great job!

• Thanks 1