Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Scope new image

OXO

Heres a pic from tonight taken with the TS Refractor and Canon 300D at Prime focus, 20 images stacked in Registax and unsharp mask in Photoshop CS2.

Most impressed with the Telescope and pleased with the result from tonight under really poor conditions say 3/10..

image.jpg

Regards

James :D

Thank you for the comments everyone, the scope really is great(Thx Gaz) wonderful crisp views even at high Mags in pap conditions, the detail in the craters last night whilst observing was inspireing and jupiter was awsome too in the seconds of half decent seeing :D

James :D

Take charge of what exactly?

I don't know how to animate them, I have no images of the moon when you have to get out of bed to snap it, I don't know how todo the Blog thing - should I go on?

If nobody objects to me robbing their images, I might try to find out how to do the animation, we discussed this a while ago but I haven't had a go yet, and I'll stick a result on my website, IF it works.

Will that do for now?

Captain Chaos

(Will need feedback Re. robbing the Pics.)

Archived