Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Shuttle Launch Visible tonight!

calibos

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just watching Nasa TV in preparation for the launch - looking good...

However, they've just said T-1hour 3 minutes - it was 22:16 at the time - which means they are going to launch @ 23:19 our time, NOT 00:19!!

Better for us!

Cheers,

Richie

To confirm.

Although clock says T minus 9 minutes as of 23.22 BST. This is a planned hold of 45 minutes duration, so we are still on track for a 12:30 sighting over the British Isles

Curses the launch has been postponed 24 hours due to adverse weather. I had been following all evening. Simon

likewise.. feeling a little annoyed now! - but must be very annoying for all those directly involved - gonna be a tense 24 hrs I think.

Shame the launch was scrubbed, but I did get to see the ISS go by :)

It looked like there was a smaller object a distance in front of it too, both appeared to be travelling at the same speed. Any ideas?

BTW, for tomorrow's launch, if you're streaming Nasa tv, there's a slightly higher quality feed available.

yup ,shame but just watched the ISS fly over, boy that baby moves!!

I'm going to try and image it sometime this week. The passes are at a reasonable time and I'm on the right shift for a change. I just need the clouds to play ball.:)

Archived