Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC 6888 - Crescent Nebula

Roy

As the moon was up I wanted to break out my Ha filter which as yet I haven't had a chance to use, so I waited a long time for this to rise above the roof tops.

I set up to run off a couple of hours worth of 8 min subs, hit go and went in side for a snooze (Big mistake), came out 2 hours later and yes you've guess it, yet again I was beaten by another software hang up.

Not sure if it's PHD causing the problem of some other piece of software but it's becoming a pain in the a*@* :icon_rolleyes:

Any how to cut a long story short, I only ended up with four 8 min subs but I'll definitely be having another go at this one.

post-13336-133877370528_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the kind word lads as always they are appreciated.

TJ I was running v 1.9.1 but I've just installed the latest version

Aza not sure what dll file I've got to be honest, where would I find the one you are referring to.

Thanks for that Arran

Not even sure if it is PHD causing the problems but I'll give this a go.

I'm also going to TRY and use maximDL to guide and capture that way I'll have one less program running to cause issues.

The annoying thing is one night it will work fine and the next will be a right royal pain in the a*@& :icon_rolleyes:;):grin::)

Thanks for your help anyway m8, appreciate it

Archived